Wish Wish Wish

Tuesday, January 21, 2014




Wish Spring on the horizon, though let's face it I live in Florida so it's pretty much already here, I think it's time to improve my makeup collection. I've been lusting after most of these products for a while, and I think it's time to take the plunge.
1. Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer - $13
2. Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup- $27
3. Laura Geller Spackle Primer in Bronze- $30
4. Origins GinZing Moisturizer- $27
5. Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer- $10
I think they're all going to make a difference. I may not get both primers, but I have tried the Laura Geller one, and I loved it. There are a lot of lip products that have been released, but I think I'm going to stay away for fear that I may want them all.

What have you been wanting lately?

2 comments :

  1. GinZing moisturiser sounds fascinating. I have my eye on the new mark. That's Brilliant Face and Eye Luminizer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked into it, but I did see it. I'm curious, actually.

    ReplyDelete