The years just keep flying by...

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


Photo Credit

Here I am, sitting around playing with my iPad, and I have a sudden flash of memory. It's October 2nd!!! Which means that it's Adore A Polish's second birthday (I previously thought it was its third, but I was wrong. Oops!). Unfortunately that means the post I had planned for today is going to be put on the back-burner 'til tomorrow, but that's fine. This is a once a year thing, and it deserves a post in my opinion.

A lot of things have changed; the blog's layout (Old one), I have had opportunities to work with some wonderful companies, the content has expanded yet again, and I've met some fabulous people who I owe a lot to (bloggers really are great people). I even switched the spelling from adore-a-polish to Adore A Polish.

I've been going through some of my past posts, and I can't believe that it's been a year already. I actually remember creating some of those posts, and taking the pictures. I figured that I can share with you all some of my favorite posts from this past year;

-Reviewing the Sally Hansen Gel Strips was a labor of love, and its probably the post that I love the most since it was two weeks in the making, and I'm proud of myself for not caving into my own impatience.
-My Mary Kay Clearproof review gained more attention than I expected, and I just love the products. I even purchased the full sized bottles recently.
-If I Lost All My Makeup was a fun one to make, and I love the term 'Makeup Apocalypse'.
-I actually filmed a Nail Polish Collection video, which was interesting to do.
-The Goody Spin Pins is probably my favorite hair product to date.
-... and finally last year's birthday post, where I mention all the things that I accomplished in that first year.

I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for a lot of you guys, and everything I said at the end of the last birthday post is still true. You guys mean a lot to me. I love seeing your comments, and I love chatting with you all about products. 

I want to give a huge thanks to the wonderful ladies at the Beauty Blogazons. Without their advice, knowledge, and answers to some of my ridiculous questions I wouldn't have been as lucky as I am. To those ladies I say thank you, and I am proud to be part of such a wonderful group. If you are a blogger, no matter how small, I recommend joining them.

To think it all goes back to that first post...

1 comment :