Healthy Hoohoo | Review

Thursday, September 12, 2013


Healthy Hoohoo

Alright ladies, we need to talk. This is a topic that is somewhat taboo, and shoved in an (all too tiny) section in the you-know-what aisle.

I received some samples of a new(to me) feminine product brand; Healthy Hoohoo. Yeah, we're not trying to be elusive here, and why should we? There is this stigma where topics like this isn't discussed as much as it should be. To be honest, I don't know whether this would even be categorized as NSFW (not safe for work) due to the pamphlet after the break. No more taboo for our health! Rant over =)

Anywho, I received 4 packets of the cleanser (which I split between 3 different showers), and a packet of wipes. This review is going to be quick, but also in my little package the PR company included some pamphlets which are super informative, so I scanned them and uploaded them for you all to see (after the page break, I'm trying to not get yelled at too much).

There really isn't much of a selection as far as different brands go. At the top of my head I can think of three that are at Target, and one may or may not be generic brand. I love Summers Eve, but I hate the fragrance. I don't want it to smell like anything, to be honest. I saw fragrance free Summers Eve wipes once, and have yet to find them again.

Healthy Hoohoo are all fragrance free (love!), PH balanced, cruelty-free, Paraben-free.

Effectiveness is there, products like this don't really get that complicated, I mean other than the ingredients and features there's not much to it. They work, they have no fragrance to it, and it's easy to use, easy to wash off. I really wish this brand was available in store.

The wipes are small and portable, and the are nice and soft, and aren't overly wet like the Summers Eve ones ban be.

Prices and sizes:
Feminine Wipes- Travel Pack with 10 wipes (pictured below): $4.79
Feminine Wash- 4 fl oz: $12.99
Foaming Cleanser- 5.07 oz: $13.99 (did not get to test)


Do I recommend? Yes! It works like it says to, as far as I know the claims are 100% true, and I really liked using them. It is a bit on the pricey side, but you all know my thoughts on that. If it's worth it to you, get it. It's not like there are a million brands like this out there. Their product line is small, but I think they're fairly new (correct me if I'm wrong), so they have plenty of room to grow. I hope I get to see them in stores. Like I said earlier, we need options!!!


Click below for more pictures, and two very helpful pamphlets for all you ladies (don't be shy, it's not that bad).


I keep saying 'after the page break', but if you clicked on the actual post link from somewhere I'm going to look like a crazy person. It's all good, it was bound to happen sooner or later =)

Healthy Hoohoo Cleansing Wipes

This is the actual travel size.


Healthy Hoohoo Feminine Wipes


Healthy Hoohoo

Healthy Hoohoo


Hope this helps (it certainly helped me), and if you have any questions, or need to see a larger image please let me know! I have  larger images stored on my computer.

Have a fantastic Thursday =)

No comments :

Post a Comment