Bedside beauty

Monday, May 27, 2013




Sometimes having a bundle of useful products close-by is really handy. My nightstand is forever cluttered with miscellaneous items. One of the things that dominates the table are me beauty products.

I figured I could spare you all from the crap *ahem* miscellaneous items strewn about my bedside table, and get strait to the goods.

I keep an assortment of lotions on hand, and at the moment I've been loving the Julep Body Frosting since I first got it. The smell is so yummy (seriously, it smells like sherbet), and I can't get over how long it's lasting. Less really is more with this product. I also have my J.R. Watkins Grapefruit and Pomegranate lotion, and Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint lotion from Bath and Body Works which smells nothing like spearmint in my opinion. I would love to say that it helps relieving stress, but I can't tell the difference. It just smells nice.

I also keep the last two steps to my current skincare routine on hand, which I mentioned here. I'm trying to get back into the habit of using Burt's Bees Cuticle cream. It's really nice to use after I take off my nail polish, since my hands feel really dry.

Lastly is the savior to my nails; OPI Nail Envy. I haven't updated you guys on the progress of my nails, they were really yellow and stained, and becoming brittle. This is the one step I have never neglected, and oh my goodness I'm glad I didn't. I was actually shocked yesterday at how white my nails are. A little bit of yellowing remains at the tip of the nails, but that's going to grow out in the next month or so. Now I can go commando, on my nails, that is. I swear by this stuff now.

A lot of these, it not all, I've mentioned before on this blog. Other than the stuff mentioned above I usually keep some foot care items (foot file, etc.) that you guys don't need to see, and cotton balls, candle, tissues (that one is exciting, lol). You know, the living essentials.

If you're American, have a great Memorial Day. If you're not, have a fantastic Monday! Or rest of your Monday, I suppose. Toodles!


No comments :

Post a Comment