'Snap To It' - Mark Eyeshadow

Saturday, October 20, 2012





L to R:  Ice Age, Biscotti, Fairy Dust, Barista





I don't know if any of you have tried these, but these little eyeshadow squares have been on my mind for over a year now.

After I originally bought the eyeshadows, it took about a month (well, more than a month) to get the pallet. It is completely different the one pictured directly above, and on the website. I think the reason they've been on back order for that long is because they redesigned it, for whatever reason. I don't like how small the mirror is, it seems kind of pointless. I will say that it's nice to have something customizable, and I can switch out the colors if I want. I'm thinking about ordering a blush, and buying the mini.

It's difficult to swap out a square when it's full, I use a needle to pop one side out, and the others come out easily.



No comments :

Post a Comment