Sunday Summary

Sunday, September 16, 2012









This week I 
- Was sick for the majority of it
- Got nothing productive done, whatsoever
- Restarted my Sims 3 Medieval game
- Went to Emerson Preserve even though I was sick. Really nice day out, the breeze was soooo refreshing
- Opened a store on Storenvy called Polish Adore. Right now there are only a few blog elements, but I intend on adding pillows something within the next few weeks. I got bored while I was sick
- Am procrastinating creating a new blog post even though I know what I want to do
- Bought way too much Butter London online. Oops

How was your week? Mine was weird. Like really really weird. 




2 comments :

  1. hi kristina! visiting from bbn married bloggers group. Why was your week weird? Lol. My week was... Mother in law week. Need i say more. Turned out quite well though and gave me inspiration to write a funny post out of it lol. New follower here! Mandy @ www.makemeupmandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I got sick after my first day back at work (I work at a school), my aunt also came into town, the whole weekend was spent celebrating birthdays, I went to Emerson despite being sick (the things I do for that dog), I only posted here once, I started that design shop even though I said I would never do one, and I am obsessed with Sims 3 Medieval again! It was not a normal week lol.

      Delete