What's in my purse - Park Edition!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello! Today I am going to show you what I take with me to a park. Since graduating high school I find that I take medicine with me more often than I ever have, but I'll get more into that later. I never used to carry anything with me into the parks (Disney), hated the bag check line, never needed anything, etc. Now that I do, I figured it would be useful to show you all what I think is essential to my park activities.

My purse, as if you don't already know, is the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Raffia in Neon Yellow.






The only think I threw in there was my iPod because I took it out when I got home. It's usually in there though.

Wallet
In here I keep some cash, debit cards, important insurance cards (Health and AAA), and a few misc. cards. The less the better. Keeps things small. 

Mentos UP2U Gum

Hand sanitizer
In a little Boots No7 pouch

Julep Lip Gloss
Never use it, but it's there

iPod and Nook
Not really useful in the park, but you never know when you'll be waiting for something, or someone (parades and such)

Pills/Tums
Since I graduated I get heartburn at anytime. Highly annoying. It's not frequent enough for me to pinpoint what causes it, or bad enough to take one of those no heartburn pills daily.

Baby powder
Another change since high school. I wear shorts! Always had big thighs (I blame being into sports when I was younger). Chaffing. Ow! I used to be muscle, but not anymore

Park pass
Pretty important. I actually tried to get in with my husband's pass... Oops!




Two Summers Eve wipes
Because one isn't enough? I honestly don't know, I'm a hoarder with that kind of stuff.

Julep hand cream in SPF 30
Always forget I have it, so I never use it.

Alavert
Allergies! Tastes like mint, really strange

Basin Lip Balm
Second to Burt's Bees, which is the love of my lippy life (that was awkward).

Misc.
Panty Liner
Bobby pins and hair ties
Mirror
Lastly, 2 nail files (see, I hoard!)




I hope this little guide helps! Unless you need it, it's important to keep things simple, and to the bare necessities. A zipped crossbody is an easy way to hold your stuff without worrying about setting the purse down, and forgetting it. It's always with you, and safe.

A simple wallet would also suffice if you didn't need any of this stuff.



hellocotton | facebook | pinterest | google+twitter | bloglovin'


Ps: This will probably be the last time you see this bag, in case you're sick of seeing it! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment