New Layout

Monday, August 6, 2012


It's Monday, and that means my break is over! I really need to start taking weekends off. If I keep posting like I was the past two months, I'm going to get burned out, and run out of ideas.

I'll admit, I didn't completely take a break from blogger. I had every intention on staying away from it, even almost blocked it for the 3 days, but the design bug bit me, and I was on a roll! I created a whole new blog layout, and I must say that I am really happy with it. The only thing that I will not claim are the fonts, which are *Windsor Hand*, *Skinny* (dots/periods), *Helvetica Neue Light*, and *Jenna Sue*. I created a mock up in another blog, taking screenshots of the elements that are on this page so I could get a feel of it. I'm surprised that I'm more comfortable with html than I thought. I didn't do too much, but what I did really made a difference.

Here are some screen shots, it wont go up for a little bit, I'm still trying to decide what to do with the footer. Not sure if I should leave it how it is (hearts will go, and it will be solid white), if I should jazz it up (aka complete overhaul), or just scratch it and put the stuff that's there somewhere else. Things to ponder during the week. Any suggestions?





Yes, my hearts are taking a leave of absence. A few quick updates, I created a pillow! It's small but it's a start. I also tried an ombre again, failed. I will be filming try #3, so it should be interesting to document my frustrations.

Ok, that's about it. I'm a bit busy today, and wasn't able to take any pictures, but I will have a product review up soon-ish, and hopefully I can figure out that darn ombre sponge thing. It really shouldn't be this hard.

p.s. the toodles image will probably stay =)



No comments :

Post a Comment