10 Day Beauty Challenge - Day 3

Monday, August 20, 2012


Alright, today is eight dislikes. This one is a bit tricky, as I probably wont be able to remember every single product I've tried and didn't like. Stock images used for obvious reasons.


1. Cover Girl Clean foundation - The bottle made it so hard to get the product out, and when I eventually did, it wasn't really worth it.
2. Avon's Beauty Blender dupe - Maybe it's just me, but I HATE cleaning this thing. I have issues with sponges (talk about a bacteria incubator), and it never looks clean, and I have to sit there for such a long time getting the soap out of it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but my habit is making this thing not worth the hassle.
3. Queen Helen's Mint Julep Mask - It made me break out sooo bad! I had to give it away, even though I loved the smell.
4. Tresemme dry shampoo - It is nothing compared to my Suave Professionals kind. I will use it eventually, but it's not my first post.
5. Osis+ Flat Liner -  So stinky
6. EOS Lip Balms - Just no. I can't stand them, they're so bulky, and they don't last long on my lips. I just feel like they are way over hyped. I will stick with my Burt's Bees, thank you!
7. Essie Case Study - When I put on the second coat, I was really really disappointed with the color change. It went from a pretty beige to a beige and green hybrid. Not pretty.
8. Poshe top coat - One word: Shrinkage. It was bad.



No comments :

Post a Comment