18 Karat Gold Nail Polish?

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Image property of OPI form the OPI facebook fan page

OPI announced a new nail polish today titled "The Man With the Golden Gun". This will be an exclusive set to be released for the 2012 Fall James Bond Collection.

Quote from the OPI Facebook page: "We have a VERY special treat in store for all of you this Holiday! In celebration of James Bond’s Golden Anniversary we are releasing our first-ever 18 karat gold leaf top coat “The Man with the Golden Gun” 
Inspired by the world of 007, this stunning top coat contains real 18 karat gold and comes packaged in a special limited edition collectable gold bottle – the ultimate holiday gift! Available this October"
I don't even think I want to know the price tag that will be on this beauty. Certainly not the normal around $8.00 price tag we're used to! It will be interesting to see this one in person though.

What do you think of this? Think you may get it regardless of the price tag? I doubt I will. Even if I liked it, I don't think I would want to use it.




No comments :

Post a Comment