OPI Russian Navy | With a top coat

Friday, June 15, 2012




OPI Russian Navy with a top coat. I love mattes for a quick manicure without the fuss, because they dry so quickly. I bought this in a grocery store, Publix if you must know, and I really like it! I did a swatch of this color in it's normal matte form a while back, so go check it out!

The top coat is Revlon's new Colorstay top coat. I'm trying it out, and I plan on doing a review on it after I've tried it for a few weeks. I just realized that I have mostly swatched my OPI's on the list of project re-swatch... There's a reason for that; my China Glaze are mostly christmas colors, and I want to do those in one shot but as you can see in my storage/collection video, I was almost out of remover! I bought some today though, so no more worries. Then after the issue with Size Matters, which I will probably redo and delete that post, I had issues getting Raise Awareness to show up true to color also (I had issues with Cute As A Button too), so I gave up on that brand for now. I'm dreading swatching those colors. I HATE when I can't get it true to color. They may need videos, which is a whole different annoyance.




No comments :

Post a Comment