Some talk

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Well, I just spent a good part of the last hour updating the layout of the blog. I like it!!! I may make the background more pink, but we shall see. I like the lack of color. It makes the focus more on the nail polish, which is where it ought to be.

In blabber type news, I lost my Seche Vite..... in my house..... in my bedroom.. I think. Seriously, I am in the process of tidying up, reorganizing, and just plain cleaning in there. As tradition would hold true, something i love near and dear would magically poof. *sigh* Looks like I need to go out and buy a new one. Currently I am going on an anit-top code binge. The OPI top coat makes me mad. I always bubbles on me! No matter now long I wait, if that color is just a teensy bit wet, it will bubble. I don't like it.... Nope, not one bit.

I more off of the nail topic news I can't WAIT for my refund for my school to come in. Spencer is getting breaks for his truck, my trip to North Carolina will be payed for, I will have money to buy a chunk of the new OPI Holland collection, and I think I will treat myself to a new purse. I used to be a purse addict, but my dislike of Vera Bradley (the designer I lived in during high school) has grown and I need non-Vera purses. I am currently up to 2. A Nine West I LOVE and bought a few months ago, and a huge Converse bag that I got my senior year of HS. It hold my school stuff nicely. Oh babble.

I also think I am going to dabble into some off topic reviews!!! I am using this new foundation that I am in LOVE with. It's nothing fancy, but oh my goodness is it doing my skin wonders. I always heard Neutrogena was one of the best at skin clearing acne (I have very, very oily skin. As in it does not get dry during really cold northern winter weather). I decided to trust this and buy this gem: SkinClearing Liquid Foundation. It makes me smile =). I don't know if I will actually do a review, it depends. I still have soooo many nail polish posts to do. It just depends I suppose.


So this post isn't all words, let me grace you with some bunny photos.






Till next time, toodles!!!!


ETA: The rabbits in this picture are the same ones as the one in this video: http://polishadore.blogspot.com/2011/12/just-little-comething-to-brighten-your.html

Their names are Ashelia, Yuffie, and Penelo. <-- I'm such a nerd!

No comments :

Post a Comment