I have become lazy

Friday, January 13, 2012

^^ 'Cause that's new! Seriously though, I have 6 groups of pictures that I have panned to go into a blog post... Yeah. One of them is a little mini haul, which I haven't added the little watermark thing to, 2 swatches (going to be 3 when I do the one I just panted) which also haven't been watermarked/cropped/pretty-fied, and then a comparison that I need to redo. <-- It's a comparison of pinks and I totally forgot which one was which. 2 of them are that close! I have stuff to blog about, I just keep getting distracted by other things on the internet.

I think today is going to be a bit of a more personal post. First off I want to talk about the hunger games collection which I spotted on the CG website, and it is non-existent now. Don't worry, I got screen shots!




The names aren't listed, and I couldn't click on it to go to another page. It was there though! I'm not making it up I swear.


Now on to the Electropop collection:



Yes, more of my wonderful screen shots. I really like Kinetic Candy, Electric Beat, and the ones in the bottom row.

That's all i have for today. I'm really tired. I should bring something better to the blog tomorrow.  Gosh this post was useless.

No comments :

Post a Comment