Babble Babble

Monday, January 30, 2012

First off, I have done the swatches! Yaaaaay. I took a break from adding the names and such to just talk about stuff. I don't know, I just felt like making a post like this. I wont be saying anything in the comparison posts, so I figured that I'd just say it all here and then link it. Is that ok? Does it make sense? I don't know, I only look at pictures. I don't pay too much attention to the nail bloggers words unless it's not a swatch or comparison. Here I am, going on and on about the colors. Sometimes, not always though.


I have a follower! Yes, just one. I am so happy! I noticed this a while ago, but I just now decided to say something. Why is this a good thing? I feel like I'm finally talking to someone! I'm actually not talking to myself, which is always a good thing. So, hi my one follower. Thanks! Anything you would like to see?? Now I'm just being creepy... On to the nail polish babble. Sorry about that.. =) I added a little sneak preview of them! That's nice, right?



The bottle I'm holding is Julep Maria. Maria on top, Poetic on the bottom.
The first one I'm posting is the Julep Maria and China Glaze Poetic. First off, Maria is more pink where Poetic is more copper. The metallic part of them is basically the same. It's actually kind of obvious when you compare the two in a swatch, not so much putting the bottles together.






This one was supposed to be the Zoya Mia and OPI Sparrow Me The Drama comparison, but it turned into a Mia, SMTD, and OPI Dulce De Leche comparison. Here, DDL is on top with Mia on the bottom. I have SMTD on my pinky, but you'll see that when I do a better comparison. SMTD really isn't like the other two at all, I don't know what I was thinking. Mia is more pink, where DDL is kind of more coffee-ish? I'm not sure how to describe it.




Enough babble!!! Back to the naming.

No comments :

Post a Comment