Trip to Sally's

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I talked my husband into making a trip to Sally Beauty Supply. I needed a new base coat, my Essie one was on it's last leg, and it was at that gummy stage. Time for a new bottle!!! I had my eyes on that huge bottle of Beauty Secrets base coat. 2.5 fl oz for $6? Yup, I'll take it. I hope it's actually good. I will say that the brush has the potential to intimidate some.


Seche Vite on the left, Beauty Secrets on the right.

I didn't have an issue using it, but those who are unsure of using their none dominant hand will have issues with it, for sure.

I also bought 5 nail polishes there, all (but one) from the different Christmas/winter collections:

China Glaze Let It Snow collection:

$7.99 for the box
Here is what was in the box:

China Glaze Poinsettia

China Glaze Twinkle Lights (Christmas in a bottle!!)

China Glaze Holly-Day

China Glaze Champagne Bubbles (not sure why it's crooked)


Orly Holiday Soireé collection:

Orly Oui
It even came with a little nail file!!! So cute. I'm applying this one today, so expect a review tomorrow.




This one is an oldy, but goody:

China Glaze Peachy Keen (2010 Up & Away collection)

No comments :

Post a Comment