OPI - Mermaid's Tears: Check!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh my goshness, finding this nail polish has been one heck of an annoying ride. I have only seen the Pirates of the Caribbean, I kid you not, twice in my life. The first time was in Ulta, it was the same time I was on a hunt for Mint Candy Apple (found it at Ulta), and there was the collection, but no Mermaid's Tears. That was the last time I saw it at Ulta. So, I look online, Ulta.com, and I got this message:



What the freaking crap!!!! So I look further and further, Target used to have them online, no more. I look at the beauty supply stores online, and nothing. Did OPI stop allowing companies to sell them online? I don't know... I think they got snobbish, but oh well.

In one of my previous posts I said that I got Skull & Glossbones, Planks A Lot, and Steady As She Rose (part of the POTC collection) in Indiana, at Trade Secret. Why did I not get Mermaid's Tears? Because it wasn't there, and there wasn't even a slot for them. So, unhappy me has yet to see this color in person, let alone find it to buy.

On Friday we go to Disney. We start off in EPCOT, and then head to Magic Kingdom, and after eating at Pecos Bill, I took a left (cause everyone knows their way around the park *rolls eyes at self*) and led my hubby to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. When it was done, there's this area which has a lot of POTC merchandise, and I keep an eye out for the collection... you never know!! No nail polish. We keep on walking, go on a few rides, blah blah blah, and we go into a few stores after riding the train back to Mainstreet USA. We skipped them when we first got into the park, I wanted food. So,we went into one of the shops in the middle (do they even have names? I never paid attention). I look at the purses, shocked at the prices, then realize it's Dooney & Bourke. I look more at the jewelry, and I just froze.


You see it right? In the upper right hand corner?????? EEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I bought it, I wont even draw out the buying process, and explain it in detail. The price wasn't even jacked up, it was the normal $8.50. Yay Disney!!!!

 Right now, I am applying Mermaid's Tears, and my first impression is that it applies perfectly, it's opaque as all get out, and I am even more in love than I was when I saw it online!!! ♥ I will probably post pictures later when I'm done.

On my nails in the reflection of the picture is OPI What's With the Cattitude? I meant to post pictures of it before I took it off, but it looked green in the picture, and that is not how it is at all, it's a true blue color.

Gosh... I can't even going to Disney without buying nail polish.... =) Toodles!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment