welcome!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I probably should have posted this first, but oh well! I'm Kristina, and I am a nail polish junkie. I recently (March) threw away ALL of my nail polishes. Most were old, like really really old, and I had a lot of reds that were given to me by my aunt, so who knows how old they really were. Others were some that I had when I was younger and didn't care about them, so they leaked, and the dried polish sealed the bottle shut. So, I made the decision to throw all but 2 of my varnishes away. So, I began my new collection on my honeymoon in March, and I am quickly stock piling. Oh how I love pretty nails!

My top nail polish brands are:
  1. Essie ❤
  2. OPI (I have a rabbit named OPI)
  3. Orly (I have a really bad urge to call it "Oh Realy")

I plan on getting China Glaze, and some Piggy Polish <-- such a cute name!!!

I am a little biased towards Essie, but I will expand!!! Again, welcome to my new blog, and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments :

Post a Comment