I bought some nail polish....

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I went to Sally Beauty Supply today. It was my first time going there, and wow is China Glaze and Orly cheaper there! I was so overwhelmed, I didn't know what to do. I went there to pick up the box in the middle of the picture below, but more about that later. Also, the pictures are shot inside today. It's raining outside, and I don't want to get sick, lol.


Now for the individual pictures!!!

I really wanted a mini varnish of black. I wouldn't use black often, so I really just wanted to get a small one. This one was cheap, only $0.99. I picked up a glitter as well, because I wanted that too. Neither have names, but I'm assuming it's Sally's brand, so it doesn't bother me.


Orly Fifty Four

I fell in love with this nail polish as soon as I found it!! I think it will look gorgeous on top of a pale pink or putple. It's almost metallic in the bottle, but more on the pearl side. Great glitter color.


Orly Pointe Blanche
I use Essie Marshmallow for my french tips. I really don't like the formula for a french tip, so a few weeks ago I went on the Orly website to look at what they had. I wanted Pointe Blanche so bad, but they didn't have it at my local Ulta. I snatched it up when I saw it at Sally's!


China Glaze Celtic Sun (Neon)
Probably about as bright yellow as you can get. I was shocked at myself for buying, but I definitely have nothing like this in my collection. So excited for this guy.


Front

Back

China Glaze Go Go Pink and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
It also came with an adorable key chain. Guess how much!? $8.99!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! The top coat alone would cost that much! What a steal! I am loving it.

Such a great buy today. All of the nail polish came out to be $29.77. Not to mention I got Pirates of the Caribbean (the 5 or 6 disk edition) for $26, and Sims 3 Pets today (It's EA, so it's a rip off either way). Expensive day, but so worth it!!!

I swear those posts that I mentioned are coming! I have them made, I just need to go through and edit some more.



1 comment :

  1. putple... haha. I love orly fifty four and now own it. thinking of buying the china glaze

    ReplyDelete